The Chaeto Thread

andre

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looking for some clean stuff near either 105th and Sheridan in Westminster or 225 and Parker in Aurora. Thanks!!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
My chaeto is clean but I am near park meadows mall. I do have a bunch of it though. I toss out a weird Al afro size about every two weeks. Pods and mini brittle stars and stomatellas in my tank.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just harvested from my main tank, but I think I have some in my biocube I could give out. I'm off 132nd and Lowell.

Update: just checked and I do have some

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looking for a bit of clean chaeto to restart my fuge. Broomfield/Westminster/Thornton area. Thanks!
I can give you a few golf balls worth. I'm in Broomfield by Paul Derda rec center

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

Just starting a new tank in the basement. Anyone trimming back in Littleton by chance? I'm around the King Soopers at Chatfield and Wadsworth. Thanks everybody!!!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I can pull some handfuls of my grape Caulerpa if anyone wants some. I'm downtown

My chaeto is clean but I am near park meadows mall. I do have a bunch of it though. I toss out a weird Al afro size about every two weeks. Pods and mini brittle stars and stomatellas in my tank.
Hi! I've just finished cycling my new reef tank. Would love to pick up some chaeto with pods and brittles to help kick start my refugium if you're trimming back anytime soon? Thank you very much for your time!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Where downtown if still available? Thanks!
I'm downtown off of 6th and Logan. I work from home most days so I am usually around if you want to stop by and get some. I can also bring some to the Coral Extravaganza on the 17th if you are planning on attending

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi! I've just finished cycling my new reef tank. Would love to pick up some chaeto with pods and brittles to help kick start my refugium if you're trimming back anytime soon? Thank you very much for your time!
Hey there. I had an aiptasia outbreak so my chaeto is no longer clean. I got it originally from algaebarn if you need. Ugh aiptasia I may get out again...

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I’ve got some here in Littleton