The Chaeto Thread

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have some I need to clean out. If anyone is going Sunday to DBTC, I can bring it there. Otherwise, PM me. Live near I225 and Parker Road.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
DyM;119237 said:
I have some I need to clean out. If anyone is going Sunday to DBTC, I can bring it there. Otherwise, PM me. Live near I225 and Parker Road.
This is a great thread to read through for anybody needing some who are coming to the meeting on Sunday!

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I hooked up AquaReady this week. I need to wait a few weeks before I can thin things out again.

crustytheclown;125815 said:
i got a nice hand full for you in old town fort collins. just trimmed back mine! lmk when you want it.
Hey Crusty,
Got any more? My damn crab ate all mine within a matter of 2 nights and i had at least 3 hand fulls worth. ill take as much as you would be willing to spare.

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
j.romo187;126809 said:
Hey Crusty,
Got any more? My damn crab ate all mine within a matter of 2 nights and i had at least 3 hand fulls worth. ill take as much as you would be willing to spare.
Yeah i could spare a handful. Ill be around most of the day today. LMK when you wanna swing by?

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll be needing some in a couple days. My media basket and fuge basket, from inTank, should be here tomorrow.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone in the Thornton/Brighton/Northglenn/Westy area have some. Not trying to be a choosy beggar, but I'm looking to get some that is from an Aiptasia free tank. I've gone through WAY too much trouble to "sterilze" my tank for it's initial startup. ;) I was going to get some from an LFS the other day, but there was aiptasia actually inside the ball of chaeto and macro I was interested in.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't know if you'll be coming down for the Swap on Saturday but there will be a lot of people there, might be a good chance for people to bring chaeto if they have extra.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If anybody has an extra bag or 2 I would deffinetly appreciate some.I will be at the ranch on Sat.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
I'm in Lakewood and can cut some if anyone wants some

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;128727 said:
I don't know if you'll be coming down for the Swap on Saturday but there will be a lot of people there, might be a good chance for people to bring chaeto if they have extra.
It's up in the air right now, I had planned on being there...but I might not be able now. :(