1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

The HUGE Move

Discussion in 'DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Projects' started by MuralReef, Jul 14, 2018.

1. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

I will probably be there all day so whenever you’d like to come I will have something you can help with. I would greatly appreciate the extra set of hands.

2. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Aurora Quest
    17315 E. 2nd Ave.
    Aurora 80011.

Just PM me.

3. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Sounds good I'll be there

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

4. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I’ll be there as well.

5. MuralReef

So I’ve got Mike, Angel, Ben, Scott, Charles, Gabe and/or Brandi, and Jacob. And maybe a couple from my FB post.

Chamby112 likes this.
  6. halmus

halmus Prawn Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

Any temporary supplies you need to help make the move easier? Pumps/heaters/forklift? Surplus saltwater?

I have a large magdrive pump on a garden hose I’ve used at past events to move water quickly between stock tanks if you want me to bring it along.

7. MuralReef

The mag drive would probably be really helpful. I don’t think we will be moving any water that day but if I could borrow it it would be really helpful when I start to fill.

8. MuralReef

We are still on track for 6 tomorrow. Let me know if anything has changed for anyone.

9. Archit

Archit Copepod Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Do you still need the suction cups? I'm home all day (I work from home) incase you need to pick them up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using MASC mobile app

10. MuralReef

PM sent