1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

THE OFFICIAL MASC APP IS HERE!!!

Discussion in 'MASC Info' started by SynDen, Apr 21, 2018.

1. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

The MASC app is officially here and now available in the Google play store for all Android users, and it features a more streamlined and simplified mobile experience.

Some of you may have noticed the reappearance of taptalk on the boards, and that is because we have been working with them for awhile now to build us our very own app. Just didn't want announce it until at least one of the apps had been published.

Get here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapatalk.marinecoloradoorg

Sorry iOS not out yet, but it is coming soon. I'll post up once it's out though
    Screenshot_20180421-195552.jpg Screenshot_20180421-195604.jpg Screenshot_20180421-195614.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

2. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Who uses androids? Thought everyone used apple haha

SUS likes this.
  3. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

I believe the last numbers were 86% to 12% or something like that in favor of Android :D

whyamisofly and kchristensen8064 like this.
  4. JuanGutz

Fake news :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

5. JuanGutz

But seriously any plans to work on iOS as well?

6. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

The majority of the US uses android. People with saltwater tanks it tend to flip though. Neptune's data on user base shows it 80/20 in favor of Apple even though android devices outnumber apple 80/20.

Sent from my SM-G935V using MASC mobile app

7. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Yeah, the iOS app will just take a little more time. The approval process is slower.

JuanGutz likes this.
  8. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Ya it's in the works, but everything on iOS takes 4x longer to get through. It is in processing though so hopefully we will see it published soon

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

JuanGutz likes this.
  9. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

not me, I hate apple everything. Apple is for the submissive tech user who likes being told what to do. I tried it, no way

10. Fourthwind

Fourthwind Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

As a guy that has been working with PC's since tape drives, I hate dealing with anything fruit based.

Cherub, Bdk1786, SynDen and 1 other person like this.
  11. JuanGutz

Lmao well tell me how you really feel guys!

Cherub and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  12. Fourthwind

Fourthwind Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

App seems to be working great! No issues so far!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MASC mobile app

SynDen likes this.
  13. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca M.A.S.C Club Member ex-officio

Right on Angel thanks for all you do brother in making MASC easier and easier to access and engage with!!!! 20180418_220337_crop_661x441.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using MASC mobile app

SynDen likes this.
  14. SynDen

Haha great concert pic. All hail Maria! Still trying to figure out who the first 2 bands were though lol

15. SynDen

Hadn't forgot about this, but still haven't received a IoS build for the app yet. Putting in another support ticket to try and see whats going on with it.

SkyShark, JuanGutz and Dr.DiSilicate like this.
  16. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Thanks! Been wondering...

Gabe&Brandi likes this.
  17. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I’m currently testing the iPhone version of the app. Looks great so far!

SynDen likes this.
  18. SynDen

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    SkyShark likes this.
  19. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

SkyShark likes this.
  20. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Do we have a chat room from the app?

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app