1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

The Versatile Frag Plug Project.

Discussion in 'DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Projects' started by spinycheek, Dec 16, 2015.

1. spinycheek

spinycheek Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots

Good point. I suck at marketing, I'll be the first to admit that. I'll try to add some pizazz.

2. Fitz19d

Fitz19d Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

I'd steal off what you see other products, not even related to yours do generally speaking. There's the pics in the top left, but good to have ones in the body explaining things, otherwise you scroll kinda right past the 3 sentence body straight into suggested/related products etc.

3. spinycheek

spinycheek Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots

6 Months of growth onto glueless coral clip. Clip is made of 3D printed Nylon and coral happily grows over it.

SynDen likes this.
  4. spinycheek

And some egg crate frags.

5. Diddle822

Diddle822 Copepod

There are great.