Time to finish breaking down tank

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well since christmas is over its time to finish getting rid of the rest of the corals. We have decided to do a freshwater planted tank so everything has to go. Will be making a list of what is left tonight and try to snap some pics. Off the top of my head
1 large sunset monti on a large rock
1 medium sunset monti on a rock with pink polyps
1 approx 8 inch pink and green chalice
1 good sized red planet
1 med efflo
lots of smaller corals not connected to rocks
meteor shower cyphastrea
large brick red cyphastrea
bright green cyphastrea
couple japonica cyphastreas
purple polyp birdnest
As for fish once all the corals are gone
4 green chromis
1 yellow choris
1 sixline wrasse
1 large ocellarius clown
2 black ocellarius I think from Zooid
green bubble anemone
mystery wrasse
scopus tang
2 breeding bangaii cardinals
yellow watchman
and my small magnifica foxface who loves bubbles
and a bunch more will try to get more pics and complete listing with prices tonight

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Will prob sell the skimmer and possibly the 400 halide with galaxy ballast and need to go through the back room to clean out a bunch of other stuff too.

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Asm g2 i believe is what it is will prob sell for 125 works great in fact need to clean it out tonight getting close to full.....ah more work....

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
What size is the fox face? Has he been reef safe? and How much are you asking? Interested. Pic when you have a chance.

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah we will be back prob setup a cube but running 2 stores right now for work its been 7 days a week and 10 to 12 hours a day so no time at all. The fox face hasnt touched a thing except all the green bubbles i used to have and he is small.. Im working on getting pics and prices up here very soon

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
hoodrat;131402 said:
The fox face hasnt touched a thing except all the green bubbles i used to have and he is small.. Im working on getting pics and prices up here very soon
Small is fine for me. I'll await the updates then :)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
man i wish i had the new tank setup ....good to see you back around mike too bad its under these circumstances

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
yeah i pop in every once and a while and look around. Sooner or later we will set up a cube just have to wait till things calm down at work.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
pics on these and how much please

1 large sunset monti on a large rock
1 medium sunset monti on a rock with pink polyps

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
hey mike would love to know how much you want for that 125 skimmer i really need one its all i need to finish my 125 set up hehe im a new addict of reef lovers plz let me know would be great

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
newtoreef;131526 said:
hey mike would love to know how much you want for that 125 skimmer i really need one its all i need to finish my 125 set up hehe im a new addict of reef lovers plz let me know would be great
hoodrat;131388 said:
Asm g2 i believe is what it is will prob sell for 125 works great in fact need to clean it out tonight getting close to full.....ah more work....
:)