Time to finish breaking down tank

Hey there ... If you have a reef master test kit to sell id like to buy that as well!!! hope to hear from ya soon. Just got done rearranging the tank for the anenome talk about a 2 hr process lol

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
im sorry last night i thought you were coming over after work but when i read it again you were waiting for me to call ya. Oops sorry we can prob do it tomorrow after i get out of work i should be home by 6 or so. There is only like 6 rocks in there so they should be easy to get. They are way to trusting and friendly lol

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you have asked me to hold something for you please try and get with my by saturday since i will be draingin the tank on saturday to take the sand out on sunday.

Thanks for everythung mike! All the frags look gorgeous and they made the tank look so much more beautiful. Im looking forward to hearing back from ya this weekend! Ih and if youd like to let the lady know...queenie is doing awesome and seems very happy in her new home :)

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tryed to PM you to see what you ad left and to see if you where ready to let go of the wave machine since you will be torn down

Do you still have the "2 breeding bangaii cardinals" and what about the foxface?

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
still have the foxface hoping the guys who asked for stuff are gonna post up here soon to set up a time other wise its gotta be be gone by sunday

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Magnifica 3 chromis yellow watchman six line acan echinata green and orange on large rock green pallys lots of blue cloves and some small misc stuff