Tons of equipment for sale

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
All stuff available Saturday all prices are firm all equipment used unless stated contact Cindy or myself (Cindy is faster response)

2 wireless mp40s $250.00 each or both for $450.00 (gone)

wp40 good condition $45.00 (gone)

1 wp60 $55.00 (gone)

1 wp10 $30.00 (gone)

1 alk,calc, and phos hanna checkers $30 each (gone)

1 tao tronics led 50/50 panel $70 2 switch 2 cord (gone)

1 reeflo hybrid hammerhead pump $200 (gone)

4 titanium heaters 2 800w 1 500w 1 300w $15 each (note must be run with controller) (gone)

1 bad azz aqua fx rodi 200+ gpd low waste booster pump auto flush kit tds meter $300

1 pm calcium reactor with regulator and 20lb bottle $350.00

1 cad lights pipeles 100 skimmer with cad lights fix $50 (gone)

drilled 20 long works great for display mangrove macro tank/fuge $20 (gone)

Reefkeeper elite – 5 PC4 modules, netgear, ph probe module $300 (gone)

BRS 1.1ml dosing pump $60 (gone)

5' 2 bulb T5 fixture $25 (gone)

55 gal glass tank with float valve (our water mixing tank) $40 (pending frostyfish)

RO holding unit (gone)

QT setup – 20 gallon glass tank with HOB filter, heater & air pump - $25
.....................NOTE: THIS HAS BEEN USED WITH MEDICINES AND COPPER. FOR THE LOVE OF BACON DO NOT USE IT AS A DISPLAY OR FOR CORAL QT

100 & 150 gal stock tanks used as a dual sump (each has an extra 2” bulkhead in the side, where they connected, so they would need to be capped off if bought separately) $50 for the 100, $75 for the 150. (pending Ken)

2 BBB (big blue barrels) $10 ea (gone)

Last edited by a moderator:

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
To maintain my sanity - responses within the thread will be given priority over PMs to either Mike or myself, followed by PMs to me. I don't have access to his PMs, and he works all day, so if two people claim the same thing at the same time and one of them does so via PM to Mike, I don't see that. We will absolutely be as fair as possible to everyone, and we apologize in advance if there is some confusion as we go through this.
Also, in our house Mike is the equipment guy, so if you have questions about the equipment, contact him. I don't know how that stuff works, what size pump to use for your tank, etc. You can ask me that stuff, but I'll prolly answer, "I dunno. Ask Mike."

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mike, if the led is dimmable, I will take it. I will!l also take the skimmer if its the 150 model

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
asn-naso;306151 said:
Mike, if the led is dimmable, I will take it. I will!l also take the skimmer if its the 150 model

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
led is not dimmable just 2 plug 2 switch, and it is the 100 sorry

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bajamike;306133 said:
Pm cindy for address and time you would like to pick up saturday
No need to PM - our address is public enough.
3713 W 97th Ave in Westminster

We'll be home pretty much all day Saturday, but if you let me know when you're coming, that'd be awesome.