Tons of equipment for sale

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Msoar16;307074 said:
tried PM'ing about picking up the Hanna but haven't had back
Pm Cindy she is home more than me. I belive you pmed me sorry not home much and when I am don't have a ton of time.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
sevank21;307191 said:
Is the hammerhead pump still avail? Please PM me if the sale falls through. PayPal ready
No longer available. Sorry!! Good luck with your search. They're great pumps.

sadams

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
If still available, and the Reef keeper has 5 - 4outlet modules, I'd like to take that, and if available, I'd like to take the two remaining heaters, I believe a 800watt, and a 300watt? Please let me know if avail and i'll transfer some money via paypal and/or just come pick up with cash...

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
sadams;307202 said:
If still available, and the Reef keeper has 5 - 4outlet modules, I'd like to take that, and if available, I'd like to take the two remaining heaters, I believe a 800watt, and a 300watt? Please let me know if avail and i'll transfer some money via paypal and/or just come pick up with cash...
Heaters are sold but reefkeeper is still available. Either paypal or cash on pickup works. I need to update the initial thread. Sorry for not keeping up with that.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK all, first post updated.

Here's what's left:

1 wp40 good condition $45.00 each (pending matt, Tuanle 2nd)

1 aqua fx rodi 200+ gpd low waste booster pump auto flush kit tds meter $300 (hands down the best RODI I've ever seen)

1 pm calcium reactor with regulator and 20lb bottle $350.00

drilled 20 long $20 (pending Rumen)

BRS 1.1ml dosing pump $60 (pending samindenver)

55 gal glass tank with float valve (our saltwater mixing tank) $45

2 QT setups – each is a 20 gallon glass tank with HOB filter, heater and air pump - $25 for complete system
NOTE: THESE HAVE BEEN USED WITH MEDICINES AND COPPER. FOR THE LOVE OF BACON DO NOT USE THEM AS A DISPLAY OR FOR CORAL QT

100 gal stock tank with extra 2" bulkhead on the side $50 (pending Ken)
.................................................. ...........................These two stock tanks were connected and used as a dual sump. If bought separately, they would need to be capped off so they can be filled more (it's easy to do)
150 gal stock tank with extra 2” bulkhead on the side $75 (pending Ken)

2 BBB (big blue barrels) $10 ea (pending opakapaka)

Last edited by a moderator:

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bajamike;307321 said:
2 QT setups – each is a 20 gallon glass tank with HOB filter, heater and air pump - $25 for complete system
NOTE: THESE HAVE BEEN USED WITH MEDICINES AND COPPER. FOR THE LOVE OF BACON DO NOT USE THEM AS A DISPLAY OR FOR CORAL QT

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I do love bacon!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh crap! Totally forgot that you wanted the rubbermaids. Lemme get that updated now. You want them both?

Do you want the calcium reactor? We haven't listed the biopellet reactor because you said you wanted that.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Updating again...

Here's what's left:

1 wp40 good condition $45.00 each (pending matt, Tuanle 2nd)

1 aqua fx rodi 200+ gpd low waste booster pump auto flush kit tds meter $300 (hands down the best RODI I've ever seen)

1 pm calcium reactor with regulator and 20lb bottle $350.00

drilled 20 long $20 (pending Rumen)

55 gal glass tank with float valve (our saltwater mixing tank) $45

QT setup – 20 gallon glass tank with HOB filter, heater and air pump - $25
NOTE: THIS HAS BEEN USED WITH MEDICINES AND COPPER. FOR THE LOVE OF BACON DO NOT USE AS A DISPLAY OR FOR CORAL QT

100 gal stock tank with extra 2" bulkhead on the side $50 (pending Ken)
.................................................. ...........................These two stock tanks were connected and used as a dual sump. If bought separately, they would need to be capped off so they can be filled more (it's easy to do)
150 gal stock tank with extra 2” bulkhead on the side $75 (pending Ken)

2 BBB (big blue barrels) $10 ea (pending opakapaka)

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump

Still have RODI, calcium reactor, 55 gal tank, and a QT setup that haven't been claimed.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wish I could justify having another RODI setup but that would be number 4 and sense right now I only got one 60g tank running that just might make me a hoarder!!

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
ThunderTwonk;307696 said:
Wish I could justify having another RODI setup but that would be number 4 and sense right now I only got one 60g tank running that just might make me a hoarder!!
Ya think!! :rofl: