1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Transplant from Indiana saying hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dhboiler, Feb 9, 2021.

1. dhboiler

dhboiler Copepod

Hello everyone,

My wife and I left Indiana in November and spent two weeks living in our camper before settling down in Colorado Springs.
    I've been in the hobby for around 11 years now. At the time of the move, I was keeping a 40 breeder, but I sold it and all the livestock. It's been 4 long months of not having a tank, so I have jumped back in with a 7.5 gallon cube(most the apartment would allow.) I figured now would be a great time to reach out and meet some of the CO reef community. I'll try to get around to making a tank thread soon. It's not much, but it will satisfy the itch for the time being.

SynDen and ianryd like this.
  2. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Welcome to Colorado! Glad you found us! Let us know if we can help in anyway, and yes.....we are suckers for a build thread!

3. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

4. neil82

neil82 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome! Thanks for posting. I hope you are getting settled in. Let us know how your new tank progresses.

5. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Welcome to Colorado! Glad you have a tank to play with. What about a 7.5 gallon display with a large sump?? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Welcome to Colorado and welcome back to the addiction, after your brief break. We all understand the addiction is real ;)

7. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Welcome to CO and the group! Can’t wait to see your build.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

8. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Might not want to pee in a 7.5 gallon to start the system.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

kchristensen8064 and SynDen like this.
  9. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Don’t mind Andrew... he’s the resident weirdo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MuralReef likes this.