Unique Fish System - For the Right Owner

Ryan Philipsborn

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
Coralate Aquatics is looking to depart with the aquarium system included in the photo. It connects 18 10 gallon small tanks to two sumps and a larger holding tank. The system has a good pump which powers it along with 6 T5 and a 250w current halide. It is not for everyone but I wanted to see if there was someone here who could put it to good use. Anyone interested in the system would need coordinate the moving arrangements and I will prep it for breakdown. Please email, call or send a text if you would like further information.

All the best,

Ryan Philipsborn
Coralate Aquatics
773-746-9171
ryan.philipsborn@gmail.com

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Do you have any measurements, price, or location of these tanks?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Ryan Philipsborn

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
I operate off of 2nd and Federal in the Mile High. Here is a summary I sent out:

This network of tanks is an interesting overflow system. The main set of tanks is 9feetL x 2feetW x 90inches (7.5Feet) Tall. The supplementary tank is 26"x41"x29". The system could use just a little love. 1 of the T5 light holders on the left side needs to be replaced and a couple door slides could use some glue. The system has an standard ato float valve in one of its two sumps. I have a 250 watt 4 T5 current sunpod for the supplementary tank. We grew some nice mangroves and such in this area. In regards to anyone interested in breeding, my only concern would be fry possibly slipping through the overflow grates. Hopefully this info helps.

I'm interested in find it a home to be utilized at. The pump is heavy duty and of value to me but at this point I'm not looking to invest anytime with the move. Overall, I am open to different arrangements or negotiations.

All the best,

Ryan
Coralate Aquatics

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Trey are you the guy breeding clownfish? That's what I'm planning on doing with it at school. Like to pick your brain if you are.

MuralReef;n667018 said:
Trey are you the guy breeding clownfish? That's what I'm planning on doing with it at school. Like to pick your brain if you are.
yes i am breeding them, feel free to shoot me a message with any questions and I can have you over to my shop if you would like.