Urine specimen container group buy (pee cups)

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hmm I just seen you're in longmont... are you coming to denver or something? 4 dollar savings isn't really worth a trip to longmont. The gas would cost more then the whole buy

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
payment sent and if you aren't going to teh meeting I could grab them and bring them down when i go in a few weeks if people would like

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Payment sent to your paypal.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Payment sent.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll pick yours up Evan.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yea ill be at the meeting as long as it stays sunday and if anyone cant make it to meeting contact me to arrange. ill get back on lster to confirm payments

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Sweet I don't have to come pick them up i will see you there then

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok so i think after i meet up with wicked ill have all the money. So this is a last chance to add to your orders Or for anyone else that wants in to get in. If i place the order tonight or tomorrow it should be here by the meeting no problem. Oh and Gabe your payment is pending but i assume there will be no problems so ill just make order on good faith.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok so i got wickeds payment ill place the order in about 15min. so this is the absolute LAST chance to get in.....

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok thank you everyone. I have placed the order ill pm the tracking number to you guys when i get it if i get one. it says by feb. 22 at the latest

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ugh, I should've followed this more closely (missed the deadline), maybe next time

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Think enough of us are going to have to loan out. I know I will... Cept when I get the new tank I will have more room for coral... yay

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
the-fish-man if your at the next meeting ill sell you 25 of mine if you want i dont think ill need how many i ordered

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
tlsrcs;141860 said:
the-fish-man if your at the next meeting ill sell you 25 of mine if you want i dont think ill need how many i ordered
That would be awesome, ill pm you later