Vertex Cerebra

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
I've been thinking about it let me know how you like it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I'm interested in seeing how it works for you.

It looked like it could only be controlled with Android devices if I was reading the specs right on BRS. But, I might be wrong.

I don't like the look of the new Apex. Call me vane, but I like the industrial look of the older devices.

The Vertex looks well made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was talking to vertex and there should be an iOS app after a while and cloud ability.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was close to getting it. But was a little turned off by how many fairly basic parts were extra. Rc thread has some concerns on parts and ratings in the power bar.

The interface looks like a dream and love Android.

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I figured for the 374 price point I could sell it if I don't like it

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
6 plugs to start isn't bad, it comes with a temp probe. None of the systems come with the other probes either. It has built in wifi too. I'll do a full review and in boxing when I get it

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
And the 6 plug unit already come with 2 0-10v ports and the ports for the various sensors, from what I understand, no need to buy their probes

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haven't messed with the cloud yet. I was having constant freezing issues. They figured out that the wifi was crashing it. The new firmware solved that and I have had no issues at all since. I will try to hook up the cloud soon. I also updated to a class 10 sd card and it's an awesome improvement. Not laggy at all and works well. I am overall very satisfied now. It was a beta release too, trying to work out all the bugs. I mounted it in the wall for a super clean install.