M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya, look like AOGs to me too

Chamby112

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
View attachment 15765 View attachment 15766 I was thinking that, but in pictures online, AOG's don't have red color on the tentacles. I was thinking they may be the "Illuminate" zoa's. They aren't very bright right now, but the rock was turned upside down so they weren't getting a lot of light. 1st pic is off the internet, second is one I took today with more whites.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
View attachment 15765 View attachment 15766 I was thinking that, but in pictures online, AOG's don't have red color on the tentacles. I was thinking they may be the "Illuminate" zoa's. They aren't very bright right now, but the rock was turned upside down so they weren't getting a lot of light. 1st pic is off the internet, second is one I took today with more whites.
that would be really nice but the green center gives it away.

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I hate to be "this guy," but if it did not come with a name and lineage, then it does not have any. Guessing after the fact is what leads to knock-offs being sold and dealt as the real thing which is the #1 reason why people hate named corals - no big deal if they are legit, but a huge issue if they do not have the history.

Whatever you come up with, please put "look a likes" at the end of it so that nobody gets misled (even unintentionally) down the line.

If you can just take a straight in focus picture of them I can clean up the picture some to get a better look at the color's and pattern. Don't worry about using the phones filter. Also if you can pro mode is amazing once you tune it to your tank.

Sent from my HD1907 using MASC mobile app

Chamby112

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
View attachment 15862 View attachment 15862

Hi, this is the best photo I think I can get. The polyps are towards the back of the tank so it’s difficult to get a good photo. Let me know if this works. Thanks for your help!

If you can just take a straight in focus picture of them I can clean up the picture some to get a better look at the color's and pattern. Don't worry about using the phones filter. Also if you can pro mode is amazing once you tune it to your tank.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Honestly they look like Bowser palys, just really faded from lack of light. On the fence yet as there are to damn many names and colorations to zoas and palys.

I respectfully disagree. Bowsers look like cars with more colors, pic included from Nicks website. these look like embers but with green mouths