1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

We have a new Platinum Sponsor!!!! Welcome Mile High Corals!

Discussion in 'Mile High Corals' started by SynDen, Oct 30, 2018.

1. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

That's right we have a new Platinum sponsor. Join me in welcoming Mile High Corals to the MASC family. Thank you @NickP for your support, and glad to have you on board.
    Check them out on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/Milehighcorals/

2. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Awesome! Thanks, Nick! Will you be at the November 17th Coral Extravaganza?

NickP likes this.
  3. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Yep he will be there

NickP likes this.
  4. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Alright finally got NickP on board! Welcome Mile High!

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

NickP likes this.
  5. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

NickP likes this.
  6. halmus

halmus Prawn Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

Awesome Nick. Glad to have you on board.

NickP likes this.
  7. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

welcome :)

NickP likes this.
  8. NickP

NickP Copepod Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Excited to be here!

9. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I love those Rock Flower nems you posted the other day!

NickP likes this.
  10. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Welcome to the club! Thank you.

NickP likes this.
  11. I am a newbie I am hoping to buy my first corrals at the event. I look forward to seeing your selection.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MASC mobile app

SkyShark and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  12. NickP

NickP Copepod Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Look forward to meeting you and the possibility of helping you stock your tank. I will have a wide rage of stuff to choose from. Just like on Masc, Facebook, and the LFS i'm here if you need any advice.

13. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Are you going to the meeting this month? Any teaser pics?!? We love pics.