Well Hello Again

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hello MASCateers,
Many of you know me, many of you don't. For those that don't my name is Josh, I've been in this hobby for a number of years and a member of this club for a while as well. Haven't been on the forums much due to a recent break from the hobby, but I'm back in action, just recently set up a 60gal cube (build thread soon to come).

Im sure your wondering why I'm posting in the Premier Fish And Reef section of the forum. I have been working for Will and Jenn at Premier for about 5 months now doing professional maintenance and I will be heading up our sponsor position with MASC.

For or those that unfamiliar with Premier, we are a local maintenance company in the Denver and surrounding areas. We are NOT a retail store although we're working towards getting set up for retail coral sales and hoping to be open to the public on weekends in the future. We do both commercial and residential maintenance and installations. We maintain tanks such as the Cabella's freshwater monster tanks, and the 3 Jax Oyster House restaurants in Denver, Glendale and Ft. Collins. We also maintain a few of our Denver Broncos tanks!!

My first order of business is clearing out our used equipment room. As time goes on we upgrade equipment and all that used equipment gets piled up, and with that said I need to make some room in the shop for upcoming projects.

ive got a slough of MH lights, T5 lights, MH-T5 combos, acrylic top off boxes, reactors, chillers, etc. Too much to list every item.

heres some pix of the room im trying to clear out, we're taking reasonable offers on everything. If your looking for something specific let me know and I'll see what we have, otherwise feel free to set up a time with me, I'm happy to meet you at the shop so you can take a look at what we have.

View attachment 24369 View attachment 24370 View attachment 24371 View attachment 24372

Last edited by a moderator:

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
[attachment=69339:name]

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
We also have a few tanks

72 gal RR bow front with stand.
55 gal acrylic (not drilled) and make shift stand.
40 breeder drilled with end overflow, needs new overflow box.[attachment=69344:name]

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just out of curiosity, what is that huge skimmer in the back rated for?

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Not sure, I'll check tomorrow and I'll let you know

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
TTT. We're letting this stuff go super cheap? No reasonable offer will be passed up!!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Highway66;360056 said:
Whats the biggest chiller you have there?
it was brought to my attention today that none of the chillers work, they run, but don't chill. Probably need a recharge, not sure though.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Zatalo;360057 said:
What size are the ATO boxes
Ive got one 20gal top off box left.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I see a few things I could potentially use. Where you located?

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hampden and Federal basically.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
SynDen, your inbox is full, I cannot respond to your PM

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Sorry, fixed

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Thanks for the Ca reactor and light. wish I had more money to spend, and i might have bought half the room lol.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Bump, still quite a bit of stuff available, SUPER CHEAP!! Here's a list of some of the major goodies.

36"t AquaMedic Calcium Reactor w/ pump
46"t external AquaMedic Skimmer w/ needle wheel pump
27"t external AquaMedic Skimmer w/ needle wheel pump
Acrylic top off box 20"w x 15"d x 17"h
Acrylic top off box made by Fluid Designers w/ pump (no top off controller) 10"w x 18"d x 20"h
3 - 48" 8 bulb T5s
48" metal halide - 2x250w - 1x150w (150w won't fire)
6' metal halide/T5 combo - has blue LEDs that don't work, rest of fixture does
6' metal halide - 4x150w
2 - JBJ Arctica 1/10hp chillers (they run, but don't chill) -SUPER CHEAP TO SOMEONE WHO CAN FIX!
2 - JBJ Arctica 1/3hp chillers (they run, but don't chill) - SUPER CHEAP TO SOMEOME WHO CAN FIX!
3 - square style AquaMedic media reactors
2 - 150w AquaMedic MH pendant w/ ballasts

were pretty much giving this stuff away for any reasonable offer, I can't say I've turned a reasonable offer down yet. Pictures available upon request, it's easier for me to text them.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
We've still got a few tanks as well, DIRT CHEAP

72gal RR bowfront w/ stand - $100
75gal drilled with end overflow - $50
55gal acrylic (not drilled) with DIY stand - $50

10gal QT tank - $10
29gal QT tank - $20
29gal bowfront QT tank - $20