Wet Thumbs Frags Reefstock Group Buy!!!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;79141 said:
Whats the masc member discount code? Thinking about the $390 SPS pack, anyone want to share?
di you see the new $250 packs they put out today?

mdrumm

Butterfly Fish
sweet. can't wait to get them! I am going to help loosehip so please not if you are picking up on friday when they come in or if you will get them at fragstock.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
mdrumm;79458 said:
sweet. can't wait to get them! I am going to help loosehip so please not if you are picking up on friday when they come in or if you will get them at fragstock.
Wait a tick...lol. I prob won't be there friday, unless I get impatient. Would one of you be able to put them in your tanks to hold? Also I'd really like it if you could inspect to make sure they all arrived ok.

mdrumm

Butterfly Fish
Would one of you be able to put them in your tanks to hold? Also I'd really like it if you could inspect to make sure they all arrived ok.

YES AND YES.

Group buy is now closed! Pickup will be friday in Arvada at mdrumm's house (1 mile from my house)... He said it was ok to post his address here 6886 Robb Ct. Arvada, CO 80004. For those picking up on Sat, mdrumm and I will be at reefstock around 10:00 AM, here is my number 3 oh 3 9 oh 3 four 8 four 2, please call or text when you arrive so we can meet up!