What did you get for your tank on Xmas?

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got my gifts early from my wife, well let me spend my Xmas money on Blackfriday. I got a good amount of fish, coral, PanAm 250ES pump and a Maxspect Gyre 200,

Fourthwind

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
A nice nem, misbar black ocellaris, flame angel, and some misc inverts for various tanks. And permission to start working on a 90 or 120 for my Manfish cave.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fourthwind;664094 said:
A nice nem, misbar black ocellaris, flame angel, and some misc inverts for various tanks. And permission to start working on a 90 or 120 for my Manfish cave.
I like the Manfish cave slogan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I found a nice Centropyge shepardi, have been looking for one for years. Santa was good to me. ;)

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
My wife got me a clip on photo filter for the cellphone to take out the blues in pictures. But the company said their order was held up in China so he was looking into other manufacturers. He had a line on one in Germany, so worst case I get the China made version, best case I get the German version at the China price. Although I am stuck waiting either way.

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
New Halide System with a few T5s and M80 ballasts. I have the nearly the exact same light already, but always good to have a spare especially when M80 ballasts are getting more and more expensive as people realize or remember how awesome they are and Hamilton can barely keep up with the demand.

I have not seen a Shepard's angel in a while - nice find.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I got a bunch of sch80 plumbing and fittings