What do you want for the club?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
What do the members want out of the club?
How can we improve?
What will make us better than the rest?

I want to know it all!!!! ...yup i'm asking for it ...fire away (keep it cleanish)

We want to make you people happy, I know that's impossible for everyone to be happy but the more people we can do that for the stronger we will be.
Lets take it to the next level!!!

***Don't expect any BOD responses in this thread but know that we, the BOD, will discuss ALL of your ideas and maybe you will see your ideas come true.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
rockys_pride;114543 said:
Shirts, par meter, informational meetings, a demo or two

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
+1 and strippers at the meetings... Oops I mean demo on building led's

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Responsible, and respectful community of people to turn to for reliable information,
Well put together events that have something to offer for many aspects of the hobby.
A resource for equipment and livestock that is unparalleled.
Endorsement, and target specific marketing for trustworthy businesses, many of which are local.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok i'll respond to yours ...lol
wicked demon;114572 said:
Responsible, and respectful community of people to turn to for reliable information,
unfortunatly we can't give them that but i think they do pretty well
Well put together events that have something to offer for many aspects of the hobby.
we'll figure it out eventually
unparalleled to what ...obviously we can't compete with some national groups but we sure can try!
Endorsement, and target specific marketing for trustworthy businesses, many of which are local.
are we marketing for the club or businesses? ...money talks if you want the above things

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
we can keep the riff raff out
most events seem to go pretty well
unparalleled to what ...obviously we can't compete with some national groups but we sure can try!
craigslist, ebay, garage hack artists
are we marketing for the club or businesses? ...money talks if you want the above things
Both, and if a business acts in an unethical manner it wont matter how much $ the have, we wont allow it here.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;114578 said:
Both, and if a business acts in an unethical manner it wont matter how much $ the have, we wont allow it here.
[/COLOR]
what if a business is ethical? ...is that all that matters?

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
A group powerball ticket purchase the results in a win and the resulting most amazing reef tanks in the world. I can dream right

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like my clubs to have shark tanks and brass poles, what were we talkin' about again?

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
LOL
wicked demon;114578 said:
we can keep the riff raff out
most events seem to go pretty well
craigslist, ebay, garage hack artists

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;114586 said:
A group powerball ticket purchase the results in a win and the resulting most amazing reef tanks in the world. I can dream right
"y'all" (yup in the words of chrislorntz) ...been drinkin to much ...lol

ok now do the members want to speak or should we wait for all the BOD to chime in ....lol

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Better question is what direction is the "New Bod" wanting to take the club?

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
for sure ^. Just curious where yall see it going. Not so much you Aaron you have basically already stated how about the rest

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;114640 said:
Better question is what direction is the "New Bod" wanting to take the club?
hey we ask the questions here buddy ..lol
no really were just trying to pick up where the old BOD left off and eventually we'll have everything we need to do that ....and then we can only get better from there hopefully
...the sky is the limit