What do you want for the club?

A tank of the month/several month program would be interesting. In addition I would be more than happy to do some demo videos in regards to builds, fragging, and many more aspects of the hobby. Being that I have the required equipment and computing facilities. Also I would add that a dedicated iOS/Android application would be very helpful and immersive. Although I'm not sure anyone has the programming abilities required being that it would be very HTML heavy.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
WalkPrazz;227084 said:
A tank of the month/several month program would be interesting. In addition I would be more than happy to do some demo videos in regards to builds, fragging, and many more aspects of the hobby. Being that I have the required equipment and computing facilities. Also I would add that a dedicated iOS/Android application would be very helpful and immersive. Although I'm not sure anyone has the programming abilities required being that it would be very HTML heavy.
I like the tank of the month idea that seems like an easy one

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: What do you want for the club?

majicmike;227086 said:
I like the tank of the month idea that seems like an easy one
Tank of the month idea is awesome idea!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
WalkPrazz;227084 said:
I would be more than happy to do some demo videos in regards to builds, fragging, and many more aspects of the hobby. Being that I have the required equipment and computing facilities.
I think this is a cool idea maybe you could either expand more here on your ideas / demos you have in mind or PM me or another BOD and we can see what might come of this.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I love the idea of hoodies/tshirts, tank of the month, and educational videos. The logo items could be a good way to raise money, tank of the month will motivate us to keep our tanks looking spiffy, and educational videos will help us with best practices, etc. I also like the idea of getting members more involved with the behind the scenes work. Or even offering membership status to someone who has contributed time and effort to help the club out, if they are so inclined.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

majicmike;227082 said:
I would like a to see some shirts I would like a few tee shirts and a hoodie. Of course I would pay for them
Funny you should say that, as were are talking through those right now. In the beginning stages but were close. Sounds like we will do some pre-orders on shirts and hoodies were you would pay up front and as soon as we hit the min order for prints, well order. This would keep MASC from having funds tied up in shirt sizes and things that are slow sellers.

Well post more info on this as we get some costs and details put together.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
What do you want for the club?

CRW Reef;227194 said:
Funny you should say that, as were are talking through those right now. In the beginning stages but were close. Sounds like we will do some pre-orders on shirts and hoodies were you would pay up front and as soon as we hit the min order for prints, well order. This would keep MASC from having funds tied up in shirt sizes and things that are slow sellers.

Chad text me in regards to this, my company orders a lot of shirt and have a great local printer(shirts) and embroider (hats and so on)

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;227194 said:

YAY!! Put me down for a medium T and a large hoodie. Preferably black, if that's an option.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;227194 said:

I knew you would be on top of this!
3 xxl tshirts and 1 xxl hoodie

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

What if we do annual summer picnic?

What happn to the annual garage sale?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

MartinsReef;227242 said:

Two great ideas Martin, I like it!!!!! We can setup subcommittees for both of these two things. Would you like to head up planning for these?

I know I just joined the forum & haven't met you guys at a meeting yet..., but here's a tiny suggestion. My old local aquarium club forum I used to post on had a "Thank You" button located in the same bar as the reply and reply w/ quote. The forum setup was essentially the same. But with the Thank You Button it allowed one user to thank another for a useful post without a direct reply to the thread. Its a nice feature. Just a suggestion.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;227242 said:

CRW Reef;227247 said:
Two great ideas Martin, I like it!!!!! We can setup subcommittees for both of these two things. Would you like to head up planning for these?

I would be willing to help with this Martin if you would like to do it!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

CRW Reef;227247 said:
Sure, I will held out with one or both. Let talk soon.