1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

What is your favorite fish and why.

Discussion in 'Fish' started by Andrew_bram, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I think it will make a great addition. In theory my fish selections would not be considered social(I think my Achilles is an exception to the species he is pretty docile)but everyone seems to get along great and I need a bottom dweller.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

It was just the 2nd floor? Felt like the third when we brought it in.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

Haddonisreef likes this.
  3. Andrew_bram

True story the tequila shots at the end were hard earned.

4. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

lol ya, lets not dig that photo up again :D

5. Andrew_bram

These ones. To bad I cant find the one of Jamie doing the burt Reynolds pose Inside the tank. [​IMG][​IMG]

Cherub likes this.
  6. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Mandarin probably my favorite due to color and look. But my pbt is all about coming up and checking me out when im checking out the tank.

Cherub likes this.
  7. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

E75F262F-0E1E-40F6-9FBC-9538A0612CBA.jpeg I’m gona have to say my fav in my tank is my quoyi parrot, this thing is always at the front for the galas every time I’m close to the tank. Always chomping like he’s trying to talk to me. And the colors on this guy are truly in real!!

Cherub likes this.
  8. neil82

neil82 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Favorite fish in my tank right now is the yellow tang. Super active all the time picking at algae in the rock. It also sometimes pairs up with the fairy wrasse and they do laps around the tank in tandem.

Cherub likes this.
  9. Legonch

Legonch Emerald Reef Supply M.A.S.C Club Member Featured Sponsor

Mine is my sohal tang. The colors on this guy are amazing. And he’s got a personality to match. Such an amazing fish!!

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

Cherub likes this.
  10. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

it's a toss up between my wrasses or my clowns. My tricolor wrasse would watch my sandsifter and then try to sift sand itself it was hilarious. My new cleaner wrasse twists its self when I walk up to the tank like it's showing off or something. Never seen a fish do that lol. Wrasses just have so much personality and striking color but my eyes tend to stare at the clowns the most. Their colors are awesome and they swim hypnotically and are fairly unusual compared to most fish I have.

11. jda123

jda123 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a few: Genicanthus Angelfish but specifically a Watanabei Pair, X. Triggers with Crosshatch and Sargassum as my faves, Chocolate Tang and any Leopard wrasse.

I only keep reefs but, Semilevartus Butterfly would be all over any fish-only that I ever set up.