Where are the Vegas??

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Has anyone heard a release date for these? Been waiting awhile and on there site it says end of august. Wth??

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
1968:

you dont want to buy those with all the features u have to program, then u might have to upgrade the software in the future, to much work for me! Besides its not like any one light is better then another. lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah. I'm going with the ai sols super blue. I see a price drop in the near future. There's also a app so you can control the light brighmess and FX from your Phone which is pretty slick.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yep, $525 for the fixture, $175 for the controller, $60 for the app for your iPhone. So for my 120, it would be $1285 for the whole setup. Very steep. Hope they are worth it. Can't wait to see them over Erika's tank.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kyuubichan218

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I dunno about programming. Jake Adam's review of the controller on Reefbuilders made it look really cool and simple to program. It even has an auto ramp-up, plus every color light is on a separate channel so you get tons of control.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Naww. App is free. I'm messing with it on my buddys lights right now. It's cool stuff. Controller is 80 and fixture is 399.99. Are we talking about sols or Vegas?

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Vegas man, look at the title of the thread you started. Lol

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it was more of a inside joke with reefmaster, I would love some of these and think they are worth it if your buying brand new and have some cash to spend.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2