Where is the Best Place Online to Buy a Clean Up Crew?

blake41

Cleaner Shrimp
I'm looking to buy a clean up crew online. Hopefully fairly cheap. I've found several sites but was wondering if anyone had a experience with any of them. Also if anyone has any coupon codes

G

Why online? cleanup crews are easy to get local and you dont have to dick around with expensive shipping. then you help out the local economy too! win win! Elite is always good, and i Neptunes is righ down in HR by you.

blake41

Cleaner Shrimp
I will check out Neptunes before I order. Any other good LFS down my way. I just moved to HR and not familiar with the area yet.

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I ordered all mine from ReefCleaners.org. They send their Quick Crews with free shipping and typically they send more than what they say just in case there is die off.

For Highlands Ranch I typically go to Neptunes or Great Barrier Reef since they are the closest. We also have a sponsor Aquatic Art, Inc. in Highlands Ranch which typically has more exotic fish and corals vs the other places. The ones on hampden are a little bit further to drive to depending on where you are located in Highlands Ranch. Todds is easy to get to from the Tech Center and Reef and Pond and Keys Island are both up Santa Fe.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I say order from reefcleaners.org to. They great prices and cheap shipping.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I love reef cleaners and would definitely order from them again.
One thing to think about with reefcleaners is that their livestock is extremely small but it seems they
count their livestock by the scoop hehe. They must have sent me 200-300% more than I ordered.
If you want bigger livestock, then check with the LFS's and/or Jon, or Josh, or Rob Mougey.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Zooid;100884 said:
I love reef cleaners and would definitely order from them again.
One thing to think about with reefcleaners is that their livestock is extremely small but it seems they
count their livestock by the scoop hehe. They must have sent me 200-300% more than I ordered.
If you want bigger livestock, then check with the LFS's and/or Jon, or Josh, or Rob Mougey.
Yup and make sure to get your penny frag if you go REef cleaners

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea online cheap very small & (aggressive IME) local a little more larger and mature, not as aggressive! Them damn 1/4" hermits are brutal

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Agree with the couple posts above me. Online snails are crazy small! I usually go through one of the locals to my CUC. As has been mentioned, Josh, Jon, Rob, Trish, etc etc lol.