Who stocks copperband butterfly foods?

I've been researching how to keep this fish, and it looks like feeding them is the biggest issue. People who've had success keeping these fish have fed them live blackworms, live brine shrimp, live clams, and LRS Fish frenzy. Does anyone know where to get these foods locally?

larryl

Clown Fish
Neptunes usually has live brine and live blackworms, but call ahead because they run out sometimes. In the past I've gotten both from Fish Den too.

People have had good luck getting copperbands and other finicky fish to start eating using Masstick from Easy Reefs (https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/masstick-fish-food-easy-reefs.html). It comes as a dry powder that you mix with water to make a paste that you can stick to the tank walls or to coral skeletons. Search on YouTube for a lot of good videos.

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
They will usually destroy PE Mysis... mine have never been too crazy for other brands at first.

It will really help if you have a lot of pods that they can graze on until they get into an aggressive feeding habit.

In case anyone's searching for this topic. Neptune's didn't have any live blackworms, but they had live brine. Fish Den had live blackworms.