Will clownfish host anything else besides an anenome?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;113269 said:
thread reopened, hes gone, Dons on a rampage, watch yer step folks! lol!
lol...you have done the same think when asked ....its our duty to this "pitiful site"

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
He is entitled to his opinion,
I think that fish in our tanks have it pretty good for the most part, a place to hide, regular diet, no predation, doesn't seem to matter how big the glass box is.
He is probably very nice and knowledgeable, just over-reacted, we both know how that feels Don.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
probably should take this private now but im ok with being wrong ...im new at this and i wont be insulted if you want to bring him back on

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I would like to apologise if I may have offended anyone. I try to be respectful and usually bite my tounge when it comes to stuff I dont agree with. But I also cant stand BS when it is thrown in my face. I appreciated all the advice and respect the opinions of mostly everyone on this site. So for those who actually posted usefull knowledge...thanks!

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
no he asked to be banned, I think 7 days was fine, gives him a chance to be nice.
and we operate as transparently as possible, unless things get very heated we can just let it go.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know I was part of stirring the pot, but the guy just kept asking for it. At 1st everyone was nice and respected his opinion, then he started talking down to not just one member but a couple and said all of us where a bunch of idiots. That is when I really started in on the guy. We are a community of friends, colleagues, peers and family, I for one will defend that in any way, as I do not want this community to turn into another RC. My 2cents...

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok lets not talk about other people when they cant defend themselves ...my fault but lets stay on subject

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Mine started to host my frogspawn. Even feed it lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Makes me want to go over there and prove all the lies he is feeding them now.... so sad. Heffe i dont think you are upgrading to a 10 gallon...hmmm i guess your a noob. lol

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;113309 said:
Makes me want to go over there and prove all the lies he is feeding them now.... so sad. Heffe i dont think you are upgrading to a 10 gallon...hmmm i guess your a noob. lol
+1!

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol...i should set that up for the meeting. And thanks guys...but the wife and i agreed if we get another tank it will be 500+ gallons. And in order for that...we will need to move out of this house.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow what a lying jerk.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I had to say something over there. Man I never get upset over this kind of stuff, nor do i insert myself into these situations but that guy really got to me.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol...you must of been upset. You were all over the place with your spelling and what you were trying to convey. I would just let all this go...we dont need the bad publicity or that guy.