Will peppermint shrimp eat blue cloves??

I had a rock completely covered with blue cloves. Two weeks later...gone! It appears that something is eating it but I have no idea what. I do not know what has happened to it. I have a couple other rocks with some traces of it which appear to be fine but the nice piece is toast! Does anyone have any idea where it all could have gone??
Thanks!

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
JuanGutz;200009 said:
My blue tuxedo urchin eats mine. :/
Wow...never thought of that. I had a blue tuxedo urchin in my reef and I lost a separate rock of those blue cloves Mike now that I think about it, that was awhile back though. For some reason though the rock you got from me stayed covered even with the tuxedo in there. Strange! Do you happen to have any urchins? I don't know about peppermints. I know they went after my RBTA's the second they hit the water.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ShelbyJK500;200098 said:
Wow...never thought of that. I had a blue tuxedo urchin in my reef and I lost a separate rock of those blue cloves Mike now that I think about it, that was awhile back though. For some reason though the rock you got from me stayed covered even with the tuxedo in there. Strange! Do you happen to have any urchins? I don't know about peppermints. I know they went after my RBTA's the second they hit the water.
Mine ate my rbta before they hit up the aiptasia, sigh