WP 25 feedback

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I got 2 WP25's for my 75 and one ended up being enough. The wave is perfect once dialed in and my corals seems to love the back and fourth sway. Feed mode is awesome and really helps in making sure you dont over feed the tank. I would have to say highly reccomended

And no, Im not looking to sell my second WP25 so please dont ask, I will be holding onto it as a spare.

marinediehard

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Luke.Fraizer;278435 said:
I have been playing with mine this afternoon and on my 60 cube about 3/4 full I can get a 3 in wave. If not a bit more. Had to dial down the speed to 2 to get it from being over the top too much. I may keep it at 2 but we will see when it gets full of water sometime this coming week. I am very impressed how quite it is. Seems quieter than my old pumps by lot. The settings seem like they would be confusing since they were in Chinese or something but I played with it for about 15 min and had it figured out how I want it to be running. It seems like a great pump so far!
I just bought the 60 cube and will be setting it up next weekend. How is the wp25 doing now that you have your tank full? Does it seem to work ok in the cube?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have 2 wp-25's in my 120g and they are toned all the way down and they are still almost too much. Awesome pumps though.

Luke.Fraizer

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I really like them in my 60 cube. I have them on w2 and a medium length on wave. ELSE mode is not even an option really. You would have to have a larger grain sand to make it not stir everywhere. The wave mode is very good however and makes for a lot of good flow. I like that it does not take up hardly any space whatso ever!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I just put one in my 75 tonight and so far it is almost to intense. I was really wanting to set it on else mode and get some randomness to the flow but it was whipping things around like nothing. Ended up setting in on W1 on high and that seems to do pretty go, nice gentle back and forth wave. Gonna have to play with it a bit more this weekend though but it sure is a drastic improvement from the auqeon circ pump I had before.