WP 40 Group Buy

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
I am contacting the mfg direct. Atlanta reef club was able to get pumps for $55 each plus $10 shipping. They run about $112 each from FishStreet. Would anybody be interested in this group buy? Sounds like they need to know how many before they will quote - I'm going to have to give them a bs number to get a quote. For those that would want to commit to the GB before the order is placed, it would be for straight cost. If I have to order a handful and sit on them and tie up the money, well theres a tax for that. Not trying to be a jerk.

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
Before the order is placed, but once it is confirmed with the MFG. Not sure on timeline. I have sent them an email, will post up once I get more info. Depending on pricing, how many do you *GUESS* you'd want?

Its a hard situation, I have to specify an amount for a quote from them, but people wont commit without a price, old chicken and egg scenario.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: WP 40 Group Buy

Craigar;235708 said:
Would these be to much in a 10" deep frag tank? 10" x24x96"
Get a variable power supply...so you can turn it down if needed.

I don't think the WP25's coming out in April would be enough. I think they are going to max out at about 2400-2800 gph.

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
WatercolorsGuy;235709 said:
Get a variable power supply...so you can turn it down if needed.

I don't think the WP25's coming out in April would be enough. I think they are going to max out at about 2400-2800 gph.
What he said.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;235730 said:
Would 10" of water be to shallow for it
Mine is about 3" from the top of the pump to the water line and it doesnt pull a vortex down. Any higher and it starts to. I would say it would be deep enough, would probably fit about smack dab in the middle of 10"