WP 40 Group Buy

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: WP 40 Group Buy

Nice 2 weeks is an awesome turn around!!! Look forward to seeing everyones reviews

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
WP 40 Group Buy

Djmm1177;241064 said:
I would be willing to trade a frag or two if u can pick mine up! If not i might be able to pick our area up. Fri or sat.or sooner.
If I get in touch with him I'll let ya know. I'll be in the area on sat anyhow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Blazinjack;241239 said:
Where are you at and what time today are you available?
I have tried to get a hold of Andy since yesterday with no luck but i believe he is in the Thornton/Northglenn area.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

WP 40 Group Buy

MartinsReef;241244 said:
I have tried to get a hold of Andy since yesterday with no luck but i believe he is in the Thornton/Northglenn area.

Everyone remember its the middle of the week and Andy had no idea when these would arrive so I'm sure was not prepared to rearrange his schedule in the middle of the week to hand these out. I know everyone has been waiting and wants there pumps but if we all bombard him with calls, emails and pm's it's only gonna complicate things. Andy has been great thru this whole group buy with keeping us updated and I'm sure he will post up here exactly when and where we can pick up.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

freedominco;241254 said:
Everyone remember its the middle of the week and Andy had no idea when these would arrive so I'm sure was not prepared to rearrange his schedule in the middle of the week to hand these out. I know everyone has been waiting and wants there pumps but if we all bombard him with calls, emails and pm's it's only gonna complicate things. Andy has been great thru this whole group buy with keeping us updated and I'm sure he will post up here exactly when and where we can pick up.

Andy and I did speak via text and all is good. He said this afternoon, so I will let you all know soon. Thx

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
Today after 4pm, Ill be around, till 7 or 8. Shoot me a pm so I know who to expect and what time, we can exchange numbers. Im in Northglenn 104th and Colorado.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
WP 40 Group Buy

MartinsReef;241274 said:
Jack, you want me to grab yours.

Yeah!! Thanks man!!! Ill get with you about getting in from you!!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Ok I picked up the pumps.

I have:

Aztecdreams x2
Craigr x2
Blazinjack x1

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
DyM;241440 said:
I pm'd you yesterday morning. Can you send me your address for a Saturaday pick up?
Dave - Would you mind picking up mine too? That will give me an extra reason to get to your house, and give you some of my money.