WP 40 Group Buy

romebaby

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Please post some pics and impressions when you guys get these up and running. And don't forget about us wait-listers for anyone that has extras:)

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
WP 40 Group Buy

I put one on my frag tank and it rocked it to hard blowing frag plugs off the racks fish were In a huricane lol. So I put the other one on the opposite side and turned it onto just a straight speedit helped a little bit but I may not end up keeping them on there

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
WP 40 Group Buy

Andrew_bram;241557 said:
Have 4 extra pumps.
Djmm1177 x2
Drharlemtutu x2(thanks for the extra pumps 4 should rock my tank)
Bwahahaha you goo a be around Sunday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THIS PUMP ROCKS
A little bigger than i expected but this thing is awesome. Thanks andy for setting up this group buy. Don't regret this purchase one bit!

DyM;240902 said:
I bought a varriable power supply so I can step down the power of these pumps. I'm also going to document how to modify it to be controled with the Apex. The delay was good so had plenty of time to read up. What a great deal these pumps will be if they last. A lot of folks say there is no warranty, but for the price, you could buy 5-6 for the price of one tunze or ecotech.
Can't wait to see that. I just got in on a miami group buy!

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hoping to have GF pick mine up saturday, any other stragglers from up North need theirs picked up? If she can't make it I will be in town Tues evening to pickup?

picked up mine last night, took my MP40 and 2 korellias number 4's out of my tank, plugged in the wp40 and out of the box without having to do anything it started throwing a nice wave across my 180, something the mp40 could never do unless I drained a couple inches of water out of the tank. Also the wp40 is silent i don't hear anything, only complaint is that the cord goes in the tank but oh well. I thought I would need 2 of these, one at each end to get enough flow but it seems I am getting way more flow from just this one wp40 then all three of the power heads I was using before.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice! I got mine for a new build and have yet to see this in action. So far all the reviews have been stellar. Wonder if they make LEDs...