Acro Frag Packs and Some Higher End Loose Frags

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have 5x of these packs. $100 each Photos below - one from top and a horrible on from the side with a quarter to show the size. Most of the smaller frags are multi-branch. If anybody has gotten frags from me, you know that they are not small.

Atlantis Blue Clover Stag Photo Here
Blue Slimer/Stag - Nobody has good photos of these...see below. :)
OG Miyagi Tort Photo Here
ORA Blue Cali Tort Photo Here

I used the Battlecorals photos since he is always conservative and I appreciate that - you can get better colors than in these photos.

Also some loose end frags... left to right, top to bottom. These are large, encrusted frags that have been in the tank a LONG time:
  • Copps Blueberry Miyagi - $50
  • Copps Gold Millepora - $100
  • Probably RR The Vihn, but I am not sure. Worst case, it is ORA Cliffs, RR Grape Juice, or the like. I forgot what it was. I have The Vihn that you can see and decide for yourself. If I was for sure that it was The Vihn, then I would be asking like $150+... but $50 as a unknown - SOLD
  • Same deal as above.. probably The Vihn, but unsure... $50
  • Large Blue Slimer/Stag - colony to some people $50
  • Bam Bams - $25
  • Utter Chaos - $25

You can see the colonies in all of my tanks when you come.

I am in Longmont. Cash or Apple Pay works. PM me if you have any interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I still have more of these packs and most of the loose frags. Some of those frags are 3 inches tall and the loose frags are colonies to some people.

jda123: I am in Longmont and would love to stop by this weekend if you have time, obviously Easter Sunday is mostly already spoken for. PM me and let me know what you think. I'll probably pick up a frag pack at least.

Hal3134

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you have any beginner corals, preferably in the sub $20 price range? I'm also in Longmont and my tank setup (this time) is almost a year old, so I'm about ready to start with corals.

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I only have a few zoas and palys like that. I don't keep too many things like that since they grow too fast and take over. I have some Bam Bam Zoas, Utter Chaos, Rastas and Scrambed Eggs. These acros that I posted are the most beginner that I have. If you want some beginner SPS, then you might be well off with some Montis, Birdsnest, Pocilipora or Stylophora, but I don't have any of these.