1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks
  1. Havs

Havs Copepod

Looking for BTA (rose/red, rainbow or Colorado sun burst, really bright green).

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a really nice blk widow nem can send pics in a couple hrs

3. Havs

Havs Copepod

Please send pic. Price?

4. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

My rainbow just split. If I can get it to move on a piece of removable rock I can sell it to you...

5. Havs

Havs Copepod

Can I get a pic? Price?

6. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Not the best picture but this was before it split. $20 IMG_20180225_180823.jpg

7. Havs

Havs Copepod

Bump

Anybody else have any BTA (rainbow, sunburst, or rose)?

8. Haddonisreef

9. Havs

Havs Copepod

That’s one nice BTA but it’s way over my budget.

10. Haddonisreef

Ok well if mine is out of your budget then there no way you can afford a sunburst going rate 1k

11. Havs

Havs Copepod

^^ Holy smokes! Just did a quick search. Didn’t realize this...Should’ve invested in some sunburst BTA a few years ago...it would’ve been a better investment than the stock market.

Haddonisreef likes this.
  12. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

I love that black widow Charlie @Haddonisreef . I don't remember it in the old place?

Havs - I have a small, med, and large rainbows located in Loveland. The small and med have great colors, the Large was my rainbow in my main display that got too big co I cut it in half. The half in my display is looking great, the half in my second tank is moving around a lot but starting to come back into colors. I can get pictures if you are interested. I'd do $20 on the small, $30 on the large, and $40 on the medium (cause I don't really want to sell it)

Haddonisreef likes this.
  13. Havs

Havs Copepod

Can I get pics? Thanks!

14. Haddonisreef

Thanks ya I traded my Red haddoni for it. And then got a sunburst so widow had to go!

15. laufeyson

laufeyson Copepod

when did the rose nem become a black widow?

16. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

When someone noticed that some of them have black bases. But yep they aren't anything new, probably the same as the old Sherman Rose's as well

Jim_G and Haddonisreef like this.