WTB protein skimmer

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
looking for a protein skimmer for my 30 gallon. I can pay cash just not very much right now. Kinda been spending too much but still need a skimmer. Let me know thanks. For a 30 gallon

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
What size is the sump? I'm a bit limited on space in the stand which is part of my issue. I have an oceanic cube and the stand is tiny

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you have a nano cube, then you need a bubble skimmer, I may have one, one with a pump may cause you heat issues.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a sea clone 100 you can have. Needs a pump and couple other cheap parts. But it's yours come and get it.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
In that case get off here and do some WORK!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
LOL I came in this weekend to do prints that take 2 minutes between prints so I have some idle time to read the interwebs :p

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol ok

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;88099 said:
I have a sea clone 100 you can have. Needs a pump and couple other cheap parts. But it's yours come and get it.
Thanks again and it was nice meeting you today! I texted you some pics. Now to find the manual for this thing :p

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone have a turbo venturi intake connector they're not using that I can buy? Yeah it's online but shipping time sucks.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;88517 said:
Anyone have a turbo venturi intake connector they're not using that I can buy? Yeah it's online but shipping time sucks.
nvm I rigged an adapter that came with the pump