WTB/T for a maxi-jet 1200

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah I know these are cheap new, but I'm poor.... I have a free-bee sea clone 100 skimmer that I would like to use on my BC29.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
No way!!! that will work even better. I owe you a frag of some thing cool....

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
When ever it is best for you. Are you going to be at the swap meet? If so I can get it then, plus I see you are in the Denver area, depending where you might be close to me. I live in Belmar, wads and Alameda.

For some reason, I could have sworn you said you are student. You wouldn't happen to me a Metro student would you?

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
im off of I-25 and Colorado i currently attend the ghetto (CCD) on that campus you are relatively close to me we could meet half way some time today if you want

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sure wish I could have gotten back to you sooner, a friend in my Off-road club, rolled wheeling today do I was on stand-by most of the day. She rolled 6 times got ejected still in her seat and walked out of the hospital wanting a beer and a cig.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;85871 said:
Is she single?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
LMAO!! She is a bad a** chick, all 5 feet of her. She might be single after this roll seeing her new boyfriend was the one driving.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;85775 said:
im off of I-25 and Colorado i currently attend the ghetto (CCD) on that campus you are relatively close to me we could meet half way some time today if you want
How does Friday sound? I can drive up at pretty much anytime that day. Or tomorrow after class, I get out at 4:15-30.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i am about to leave for work but tomorrow is good for me just give me a call 870-565-3901 when you want to stop by