WTB T5 Endcaps and reflectors

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think I have four double standoff t5's end caps and I do have two band new reflectors never used. I look to night and let you know.

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Martin,

Glad to see you around still :). Hows the tank going? Hit me up and let me know. What are you wanting for them and do you have any bulbs?

Scott

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hoosier Daddy;92933 said:
Hey Martin,

Glad to see you around still :). Hows the tank going? Hit me up and let me know. What are you wanting for them and do you have any bulbs?

Scott
New tank and doing good, thanks. Ill check on the bulbs last I remember I had 3 new bulbs ati's but don't remeber what they are. Sorry it took me so lnog to get back to you. I've been out of town. Ill check for everything to night. You can have the end caps and reflectors and how is $10ea on the bulbs.

Martin

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;93267 said:
New tank and doing good, thanks. Ill check on the bulbs last I remember I had 3 new bulbs ati's but don't remeber what they are. Sorry it took me so lnog to get back to you. I've been out of town. Ill check for everything to night. You can have the end caps and reflectors and how is $10ea on the bulbs.

Martin

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Glad to hear the tank and everything is doing well. Sweet price....... works for me :).

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok I found the reflectors and I have the bulbs I have to pick up from my folks garage, but can't find the end caps. I may have sold them and don't remember. Sorry man!

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aquamart sells the endcaps and mounts, I dont know how much they are, they have them in the bins with all the plumbing parts in the back