Selling a 180g reef tank (200g total WV)

Would you Like to own this tank?

• Total voters
This reef is a full setup and it is established it have over 20 corals with many big colonies it also has a lot of fish, I Am looking to sell fast due to me moving to Florida.

if interested text or call me at 720 219 6007.

Tank Specs-
Dimensions- 7ft long, 2ft wide, 2ft tall.
The glass is 1/2 in thick and the center brace is new and holds great with no bowing.
Overflows: there are 2 overflows, one in each corner and each has 2 returns and 1 drain.

Equipment, There is a dual loop ic pro led system with 2 eflux wave makers. its all connected with each other and they work amazing. the lights can handle any coral including the most demanding sps. holding the loop lights on top of the tank are 4 gooseneck mounts.
The sump is a 40g sump and it is a trickle filter, it does amazing at keeping the water clean and with this big of a system I only need to do a water change once a month.
Skimmer: the skimmer is a Coralife super skimmer 220. it hangs on the side of the sump but it is silent and pulls out so much gunk.
Uv sterilizer- the uv sterilizer is by jebao and it still has alot of life left for the bulb.
there are 2 ehiem Jager 300w heaters and 2 digital probe thermometers in the tank.

Im Asking $2000 for the whole setup and the livestock. (Thats a huge Steal, I have $4000 invested in this tank.)

LIVESTOCK. For all the livestock prices you can text me At 720 219 6007.
I am willing to sell the livestock with the tank or sepereate
What I Have.

FISH: 3 tangs- Blue tang, Sailfin tang, timini tang- All are about 4in big.
3 Fire fish- 2 purple fire fish and 1 red.
2 banghai cardinals
2 pajama cardinals
4 clowns, there are 3 ocelarius and 1 platnum clown
1 niger trigger about 3 in big
1 engineer goby about 12" long
1 royal gramma
1 green bubble tip anemone. View attachment 14079 View attachment 14080 View attachment 14081 View attachment 14082
Coral:
Huge colony of kenya Tree coral,
Huge colony of gsp
lots of lps
Huge colony of xenia- only one rock has it, its an island in the sand and i recomend they stay on their own island
lots of zoas
and more.