WTB, WTT for BTA

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Last year we got rid of all of our anemones and my wife is missing them, I have learned over the years that keeping her at all interested in the tank is a VERY good thing.

Anyone have a nem they are willing to part with?
Gbta or Rbta

Thanks

aztecdreams

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have them bagged right now. They're not very happy. Standard GBTA about midsize when open. They keep multiplying in my tank

aztecdreams;94009 said:
I have them bagged right now. They're not very happy. Standard GBTA about midsize when open. They keep multiplying in my tank
I'm looking for a rose bubble tip if you have one... My tank couldn't handle a giant anemone. Let me know if you have one.

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
We don't want to drive in rush hour but can come by 6:30-7 tomorrow if that works well for you?

My wife is excited and I loved seeing your tank the last time we were there (don't remember what we picked up but remember the tank).

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry I don't have either phone or addy, although I think I could probably drive to it by memory, would you mind pming me both?
Thanks,

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks, your tank looks great as always.
The anemone has moved about a foot, disappeared but poked out for several hours today, my clowns are hanging close.