1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

WTF happened to my shroom??

Discussion in 'Softies (Leathers and Mushrooms)' started by andre, Aug 13, 2018.

1. andre

andre Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

So I was doing some rockscaping on a semi established tank to remove a damsel, and while doing so one of my orange shrooms that had already started to look a little yellow turned this crazy golden color over the course of an hour or so that I was goofing with this. Sorry for the terrible pics, the color is the interesting thing. You can see some other mushrooms that are babies of the golden one in the pictures.

thanks,
    adrian

Attached Files:

2. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Only thing I can think of is if it somehow got rubbed a little rough. Had it happen to me once with some zoas.