New MASC T-Shirts and Hats

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Hey MASCateers!
Some of you been asking, so here they are; We have the new and improved T-Shirt and Hat design coming at you for pre-order, with delivery at ReefEd! Pre-orders just $20!!! Don't miss out as they will be 5 dollars more after ReefED.

Pre-order sales will be open until March 31, 2018, as we will be submitting the order on April 1st, so that we can have them in time for Reef ED. Be sure to have you order in before March 31st to get the Pre-order price

The t-shirts come in any size you need, are high quality, and can be ordered in your choice of Royal Blue or Black

The hats feature an embroidered logo, are trucker style, adjustable, and will be available in charcoal/royal blue or black/blue

To purchase click the "Donate" link at the top of the page. Select $20, be sure to add your name and screen name to the note. Then click the Donate via paypal button. Post up in this thread with your color preferences and sizes once you have done so.
The pre-order discount price for the hats and shirts will be $20! They will be available for purchase at ReefEd, but sizes will be limited and the price will be $25, so dont miss out!!

Images are just mock ups, actual item may vary.
View attachment 11137 View attachment 11138 View attachment 11139 View attachment 11140 View attachment 11141 View attachment 11142 View attachment 11143

Paid Pre-orders:
Synden - Royal/black hat, Blue L shirt
ChrisBrown - Blue XL shirt

FourhWind - Blue XXL shirt
Halmus M Black Shirt, L Black Shirt
Dub_G XXL Blue shirt
HighPlainsReefer - L Black shirt
Archit L Black tshirt
Skyshark M blue shirt, Gray hat
CRW Reef XL black shirt, gray hat
MuralReef XL Blue, Royal/black hat
whayamisofly 4XL Blue Shirt

Last edited by a moderator:

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We should look into men’s tanks. This would be a sick logo in a men’s and women’s tank top. I’d get one for me and the fiancé!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya, if you pre-order and cant go to Reefed, then you can likely pickup from me at my place downtown, or we could bring to the DBTC meeting too, which is the following week

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I'm in for a blue shirt, and blue/black hat

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Get your Pre-orders in while you can. Pre-order sales close on April 1st and after that you will need to purchase these at full price

Dub_G

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey MASCateers!
Some of you been asking, so here they are; We have the new and improved T-Shirt and Hat design coming at you for pre-order, with delivery at ReefEd! Pre-orders just $20!!! Don't miss out as they will be 5 dollars more after ReefED.

Pre-order sales will be open until March 31, 2018, as we will be submitting the order on April 1st, so that we can have them in time for Reef ED. Be sure to have you order in before March 31st to get the Pre-order price

The t-shirts come in any size you need, are high quality, and can be ordered in your choice of Royal Blue or Black

The hats feature an embroidered logo, are trucker style, adjustable, and will be available in charcoal/royal blue or black/blue

To purchase click the "Donate" link at the top of the page. Select $20, be sure to add your name and screen name to the note. Then click the Donate via paypal button. Post up in this thread with your color preferences and sizes once you have done so.
The pre-order discount price for the hats and shirts will be $20! They will be available for purchase at ReefEd, but sizes will be limited and the price will be $25, so dont miss out!!

Images are just mock ups, actual item may vary.
View attachment 11137 View attachment 11138 View attachment 11139 View attachment 11140 View attachment 11141 View attachment 11142 View attachment 11143

Paid Pre-orders:
Synden - Royal/black hat, Blue L shirt
ChrisBrown - Blue XL shirt
FourhWind - Blue XXL shirt
Halmus M Black Shirt, L Black Shirt
Paid for Blue XXL T-shirt

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Verified. Thanks!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Thank you @High Plains Reefer and @Archit for your t-shirt pre-orders.

Last chance to get these at this price. Pre-orders end Tomorrow, Get your orders in, while you can!

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member