WTT 90g Black Tank and Stand

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am looking for a 34g solana w/stand if someone wants to go bigger. I would trade my 90g reef ready with black oceanic stand plus I have a brand new $400 acrylic sump never been used I would throw in for the right deal. PM me with what you have maybe an HQI biocube as well. If I do cash I will take $350 firm. It will include tank, stand, sump and pump. I am picking up my tank Wednesday so I need this gone. Thanks.

A few pics. Sorry the sump is really dusty. Could use a wipe down :). Sorry for the bad pics. Used an iphone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Didnt you just upgrade to the 90g from a 34 solana? You change tanks just as much as i do. :)

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;90246 said:
Didnt you just upgrade to the 90g from a 34 solana? You change tanks just as much as i do. :)

Well it was a 34 RSM(No lighting upgrades with that thing) :) recently but I did have a solana as well. Also I fill my tanks up fast and get bored with them LOL. Well.... where I want to put the 90 gallon the wife doesnt want me to move the flat screen off the wall. That used to be where my 120g was. I have owned a 34g solana before and I am sorry I ever moved on from that one. Here it is :)

This is where I want my 90g to go :D and she is not having it.

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a solana that I might be open to trade for what does the 90 any pics ?

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is this still available?

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ughh i just have cash

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I seen that as well. Pretty sweet deal on it for everything you get. I ended up buying that 90 gallon bow front that was for sale on here. It is pretty sick and the wife loved the cherry wood stand and canopy :). She did not like the black stand with the 90 gallon I had. I am actually in the process of putting water in my 90 gallon as we speak :D. I like building set ups too. If I got that solana it would be his set up and not mine :).