Xenia an zoas

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a huge colony of white pulsing Xenia (like 5-6 stalks) that I need to get out of my biocube as I need the space (taking up real estate in it) as well as I need to get rid of some pink zoas. Maybe candy apple pinks, maybe cat eyes I'm not sure, but they both need to go. Let me know if you want them on the thread here or text me at 303-827-8652

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Deboy they're all yours if you can come up here. I work until about 7:30 but then I will be ready if that's ok with you. Or if I get ahold of drew maybe you could meet me at his house because that's a little closer to you.

Reef master: no sorry I dont make it down there ever sorry man

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
If deboy cant get them sign me up. Longmont is a hop skip and a jump away, and the wife wants some xenia . LOL

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Matt. I seem to have misplaced your number. Text me whenyou can. Wednesday after about 6 works best for me, but I can do just about any night. Can't do Saturday as I have a wedding to attend that day.

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Debot: I am going to try to be at drews tonight by about 6:45 so if you want you can meet me there so you don't have to drive as far

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dang sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I haven't been on much. I'm not sure what day works for me or you. So texting may be the fastest option, my number is 303-827-8652. You can send me a text whenever, but I am working today so it will be a little slow