1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Yellow Fiji leather coral.

Discussion in 'Softies (Leathers and Mushrooms)' started by kchristensen8064, Mar 16, 2019.

1. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Does anyone know where I might be able to find one of these? 20190316_154439.jpg

2. neil82

neil82 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Beautiful specimen. I was searching a little bit online and it sounds like these might not ship very well. Hopefully you can find one locally.

kchristensen8064 likes this.
  3. kchristensen8064

That's what I was hoping for. I found it for sale online but don't want to deal with the shipping. So fingers crossed that I find one around here.

4. scchase

scchase Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Mine will be at least 6 months before I can cut it and yes I have found them to be sensitive.

kchristensen8064 likes this.
  5. kchristensen8064

If you ever cut it, will you keep me in mind?

6. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

How’s it looking?

7. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Scott can you take a pic of yours?

8. scchase

scchase Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

One of 2 softies I lost in the fire.

9. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Bummer. Only asked because Charlie asked if mine were Fijis and I don't think they are as mine are too pink and not yellow enough.

10. MuralReef

IMG_1913.JPG 15000k lens IMG_1914.JPG no lens

Bdk1786 likes this.
  11. scchase

Ya the true ones are more like the yellow in that purple tangs tail.

12. Haddonisreef

C4C89953-451E-483E-9246-0E0EF0291AFA.png Here ya go

13. MuralReef

Mine are nothing like that!

14. Haddonisreef

:(

15. MuralReef

Sorry buddy!