Yes I did it-Yes I'm doing it-Will continue to update this thread so recheck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
othercents;100699 said:
Yeah, I did that. After I took all the pictures (which were overexposed) the mantis started running into the tank walls. I probably shouldn't have used that 100 watt floodlight.

LOL!...I do that same thing to my kids...its hillarious..

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Its about yay high...oh wait...you said pm..

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just incase someone asks. From floor to top it stands 48.25". This is one of the older oceanic tanks. Stand and tank could both use some touch up work and I would NOT say that these are pristine pieces (not junk but not new). Hence the price. I had plans on setting them up in my living room right next to the main tank but decided I didn't want to add yet another tank when I haven't finished my basement sump system yet. I priced it low as I need the temptation gone. lol

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tank sold...well..kinda..either way its spoken for.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thats gone. Should have said I updated first post.

Interested in both koralia's and possibly mag 12. What woud you say the gph would be at 4' on the mag 12, I have a Rio 12HF pulling from a 40 breeder sump feeding 130g DT and a 15g fuge. Anyway coming to Denver between the 23rd and 25th.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can probably make arrangements to have the items at/near the tech center on the 25th but would have to lock in a time during the day (my gf works down there).

Status
Not open for further replies.