You guys up for a killer coral live sale???

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I'm thinking rock bottom prices on live coral sale this week!!......maybe friday night with saturday denver delivery??
I have some killer new chalices fragged, lots of zoas, favias etc

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
damn man your killin me ....not that i ever have to spend alot to get nice corals at your sale but i still get in trouble ...lol

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;123162 said:
damn man your killin me ....not that i ever have to spend alot to get nice corals at your sale but i still get in trouble ...lol
Not to mention your rEef as big as my beta tank! Lol do it koi need some btas for a species tank!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;123166 said:
Not to mention your rEef as big as my beta tank! Lol do it koi need some btas for a species tank!
hey its a mini reef ...quality over quantity

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dang I'm going to be to drunk to bid I'm having a party that night for my bday 11/11/11!

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
ok here is a little taste of what I have pulled and ready for the sale! I'm going to make it easy and each item will simply have a number and price next to it so person with the fastest finger types the number of the ones they want and first post gets them!

$9

ok thats all the spy photos I can leak for now!!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
#4 is sick.

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
these are going to be priced so low you guys are gonna freak! This wont be some cheesy BS live sale here, this is gonna be rock bottom literally! I want to move these pieces before I head to china sunday so I'm blowing these great pieces out fo sho!!