Yuma anyone?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
If you have one for me, I was planning on being down around that area on Sunday to visit some fam, could stop by before or after if your around

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;343005 said:
If you have one for me, I was planning on being down around that area on Sunday to visit some fam, could stop by before or after if your around
I sure do...hit me up then 9094386374

NightHawk

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also in Fort Collins. If it makes it easier on all of us I could go down the same day as Seth and we could all meet halfway?

ValG

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
That is sick! Thinking about putting in another order? I missed the last one so I'd be definitely interested

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
reeftankulous;343669 said:
That is sick! Thinking about putting in another order? I missed the last one so I'd be definitely interested
Yep they sure is other ppl are selling online and the Colors is not as good as these ones

Rigo07;343668 said:
Can u meet closer to loveland co
I posted I can meet half way just needed to confirm a date

Rigo07;343675 said:
If u make another order let me know I'll be down for 2
These new ones arent the same price though...it 20 bucks for them...I dont mind doing another group buy but I think I should arrange a better time for pick up... I have 5 that melted on me luckily I got 10 for myself so I got all the ppl that paid covered but it kinda stresses me out when they melt ... It won't bother me as much if it was just mines...I think I can do do another one if ppl up north can share the shipping amongst them self and ship it to one person house up north it like 30 buck for over night.. poeple that want to come to my place can hope on my free shipping but don't take too long to pick it up.. same to those down south that want to order. .. so what do you guys think...

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
OceanTidesAudio;343705 said:
If you are taking to me, I was at reef stock both days. My name wasn't on the order list so I figured I got left out
Oh shoot your name wasn't on the list my bad but I did have yours at reefstock if you still want it I still have them...

Rumen;343708 said:
Yep they sure is other ppl are selling online and the Colors is not as good as these ones

I posted I can meet half way just needed to confirm a date

These new ones arent the same price though...it 20 bucks for them...I dont mind doing another group buy but I think I should arrange a better time for pick up... I have 5 that melted on me luckily I got 10 for myself so I got all the ppl that paid covered but it kinda stresses me out when they melt ... It won't bother me as much if it was just mines...I think I can do do another one if ppl up north can share the shipping amongst them self and ship it to one person house up north it like 30 buck for over night.. poeple that want to come to my place can hope on my free shipping but don't take too long to pick it up.. same to those down south that want to order. .. so what do you guys think...
Yea that be sweet I'll do 2 for 20 each can u post a pic of them and wee can work something up north with the guys and have them ship to some ones house...

Still interested in them, and also interested in these new more colorful ones too. That's awesome I wasn't left out! I'll PM you and figure it out. Thanks