ZGrow I - A.L. Rainbows

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks like we have a winner!

Nice job Chad! PM me your paypal info, and be sure to visit Gonzo as he has $50 cert as well!

Rplank, shoot me your paypal info as well, you nailed the best guess on the dot for the heads grown with 12.

Everyone else, please get me your final head counts in, I'd like to get the spreadsheet put together with the results.

Last edited by a moderator:

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Should have known that the "zoa king" was gonna take it, congrats!!!

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;309878 said:
Looks like we have a winner!

Nice job Chad! PM me your paypal info, and be sure to visit Gonzo as he has $50 cert as well!

Rplank, shoot me your paypal info as well, you nailed the best guess on the dot for the heads grown with 12.

Everyone else, please get me your final head counts in, I'd like to get the spreadsheet put together with the results.
I call shenanigans!! Just kidding good job Chad.

I think I ended up with 7 +1

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Right on thank you guys (although Im sure JDA has more heads)! This was an awesome competition and study of not only what the effects and results of each tanks chemistry and lights produces but a great example of what works in one tank might not work in another. Zoas seem to all respond differently not only in the same tank but as this showed in different tanks. Also goes to show that zoas arent as easy as some people seem to think.

These grow outs are a cool study and I hope that Scott will continue them. Thank you Scott for the great fun and challenge.

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have about 15, or so, but was late with my pictures. I have a whole bunch of mat ready to pop new babies. I will see if I can get a pic tonight.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
id DBTC ya some if mine would grow!!!!! omg... they were slow to grow a 2nd, then went from 2 to like 7 in 3 weeks... now haven't had a new head in 2 months... :-/

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't dose anything. CaRx runs 24x7.

Edit: I might have missed the point of your post. I also feed my fish a few times a day, mostly with a few different kinds of pellets with very little waste.