wtb water buckets

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
looking for buckets or whatever i can use to bring water from the lfs let me know what you have i need to bring 30 gallons

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Go to home depot or lowes and buy a bunch of the food grade 5 gallon buckets that have the sealing lid (the standard ones lid sucks and is too likely to spill on car rides). These are something you are gonna want to have handy at all times for emergencies water changes, etc. so it's not something you will want to borrow. This is one thing you need a small collection of (I have about 12 of these myself and I only have a 65 gallon and a 29 gallon tank)

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
i was going to get a couple from home depot but i just found jugs on craigslist,

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1.
I'm not a fan of luggin buckets, but neither do I have the luxury of a mixing station. So I recommend either the 35 gal action packer totes (Rubbermaid brand is cheap but good) or a Plano box (bullet proof but $$). If you drive like a maniac the Remington totes tops are water sealed.
Either way, 6 5-gals will get tiring over time so I'd make a wagon. Buy a 30 gal (or two 15), affix it to a dolly and make a wagon.

larryl

Clown Fish
The local fish stores often have a surplus of buckets, that's where I got mine. You could go ask if they can give you some or sell you some for cheap.

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
please close thanks you all

Status
Not open for further replies.