Zoa order from http://www.planetzoa.com

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm going to be doing an order from here: Let me know if you want to add to it, I already have free shipping so let me know.

http://www.planetzoa.com

FYI, what I'm getting --

Utter Chaos paly
White Velvet paly
Blondies Zoas
PZ Fizzy Lizzy zoas
My Clementine zoas
PZ Fantasia Palys
PZ Eruption zoas

When are you planning on ordering?

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I already put a partial order in, and want to wrap it up next week. If folks really want to wait a bit longer, I can Wait, I'm kind of flexible.

I would put the order in, use the coupon code shipfree during check out, and send an email to Travis at customerservice@planetzoa with the order number and tell him you are apart of the CO group buy.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
So orders Coral from the main collection are cut-to-order and ship within 10-12 business days. I'd like to have the order done by Wednesday, you basically get free shipping with any size polyp.

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
DyM;325503 said:
I already put a partial order in, and want to wrap it up next week. If folks really want to wait a bit longer, I can Wait, I'm kind of flexible.

I would put the order in, use the coupon code shipfree during check out, and send an email to Travis at customerservice@planetzoa with the order number and tell him you are apart of the CO group buy.
I'm in for ...hula girl ...kazam...thx lmk

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Last call, I have free shipping already.

Put your order in directly through the site

use the shipfree code

put in the notes this is the CO group buy.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Jeremy, They are added.

From today until Monday the 22nd, only zoas on demand (ZOD) can be added. The order for any collection, orders to cut is closed. The order will be shipped on Tuesday and here on Wednesday the 25th. If you do add anything, just shoot me a pm.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think mine made it to. Hopefully.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Order comes in today. I'll send PMs to those who haven't arranged yet to pick up your stuff.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yay! So exciting.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will take a pic of mine when I get home tonight but I must say I was disappointed in what I purchased. I ordered a PZ Blue Lagoon Paly and what I got was a brown Paly with a green eye. I just sent them an e-mail expressing my disappointment. We shall see how their customer service is.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
They look pretty brown overall, I'm sure under correct lighting and a lil photoshop, they might look better?

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got a reply from Planet Zoa. They said their photos are taken under 20k Radium lighting and that they may look more brown under 10k or 14k. They asked me to send them a picture to make sure I received the right item. I am using Kessil 350w with 2 T5 bulbs 1 pure actinic the other actinic +. I currently have the Kessil running at 60%blue and 20% white. They look nothing like the beauties shown in the picture above. I will see what happens when I take a photo and send it to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here's the zoa I got.
[attachment=67787:name]

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well that sucks

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
SilverSurfer;328653 said:
Well that sucks
Ya. Here is the response I got from Planet zoa

From what I can tell it looks like blue lagoon. It should have a silver blue pattern over a dark base with a green mouth. The pattern can change depending on the quality and intensity of light. Here's what it looks like grown under low light: http://www.planetzoa.com/products/blue-lagoon-palys and here's what it looks like under brighter light: http://www.planetzoa.com/products/blue-lagoon-paly