Zoas and polyps for sale

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a couple zoas/polyps that I am going to frag and sell pm me if your interested and tell me how many you want and I'll give you a price.
12 polyps of King Midas
6 polyps of Sunny D's
7 polyps of goblins fire
41 polyps of Space Monsters
14 polyps of Candy Apple Pinks
7 polyps of Capt. America's
3 heads of frogspawn almost 4 very bright green almost fluorescent and they have a white line through them (morph)
15 head of Dunkins
1 clam
I would do $800 for everything that's $8.50 per polyp and $60 for the frogspawn,dunkin,and clam.

possible trades I'd be interested would be cash+l.e.d's for 12 gal nano and show pieces of coral(purple hammer,nice green hammer, sunburst anemone,let me know what you have.

I will post the one's I have pics of right now the rest will have to wait till tomorrow.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet colony of space monsters bro...

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;136416 said:
Sweet colony of space monsters bro...
Thanks man! I like the ones above the (watermelon/eagle eye rock)
They have a lot better color not many freckles if any they are in the third pic.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Couple more Goblets of fire and a rock with Radioactive Dragon eyes and Watermelon zoas and another kind I'm not sure of the name.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Zoalander;136462 said:
how much for the space monsters
It really depends on how many you want the more you buy the price per polyp will drop.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Zoalander;136462 said:
how much for the space monsters
1 for $40
2 for $70
4 for $120
6 for $150
8 for $160
10 for $170
12 for $180
Hope that helps.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm not sure that's the name (Richard Noggin) gave me when I purchased them but from the drive home I could have mixed up what he said for sure!

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sounds good like I said from his mouth to my ear then rattling around in my brain till I got home then wrote it in my iPad I could have easily messed the name up lol!

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Everybody that was interested in a item or 2 they will be at the swap this weekend look for Mike with The Coral Shop and he can hook you up!