zoas, palys, shrooms, candy canes, hammer frags, etc

rajah

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have kind of a grab bag of frags kicking around my tank that I would like to move out to make some space. Some frags have some small aiptasia. In Boulder. Sorry no photos at the moment. If nobody has interest I'll give the lot to the local fish store, so feel free to come "rescue" all of this stuff and then do whatever you want with it.

Hey Rajah,

What type of zoas and palys are they? I can frag some of my eagle eyes and pink pallys if you are interested in a trade.

Sean

rajah

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sean, feel free to come by and check it out. No trade necessary, I'm just trying to unclutter my sand bed from small frags.

Zoas are a mix of some greens, reds, orange - not sure on names but most are small frags. Palys are brown, white and green.

If nobody else claims it, I'll be interested in stopping by later this afternoon. Want to pm me your address and ph #?

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If they are not picked up tonight txt me and ill swing by and get them tomorrow

Derek 303-718-3484

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

rajah

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Derek, MikeM is in line next, but whatever is left after he comes by I would love to give you. will keep you posted.

Thanks for coming by Sean. hope that stuff does well.

Thanks Dan,

I'm sure the coral will do quite well. I'll be sure to DBTC them back to the community.

Come check out my tank some time and I'll try to frag some corals for you.

Sean